The 76th edition of the Cannes Film Festival ended Saturday, May 27 in the South of France with the awarding of its top prize, the Palme d'Or.
Anatomy of a Fall won the top prize at the film get-together, as determined by a jury of nine film professionals led by last year's winner Ruben Ostlund (Triangle of Sadness). The panel also included Hollywood stars Paul Dano and Brie Larson.
View this post on Instagram
Here is the list of the winners:
- Palme d'Or: Justine Triet for Anatomy of a Fall
- Grand Prix: Jonathan Glazer for The Zone of Interest
- Best Director: Tran Anh Hung for The Pot-au-Feu
- Best Actress: Merve Dizdar for About Dry Grasses
- Best Actor: Koji Yakusho for Perfect Days
- Best Screenplay: Yuji Sakamoto for Monster
- Jury Prize: Aki Kaurismaki for Fallen Leaves
- Camera d'Or for Best First Film: Thien An Pham for Inside the Yellow Cocoon Shell
- Best Short Film: Flora Anna Buda for 27 (AFP)