GALLERY: Binibining Pilipinas 2022 candidates stun in elegant dresses in evening gown segment
The Binibining Pilipinas 2022 candidates were as radiant as the night sky during the pageant’s evening gown segment at the coronation night on Sunday, July 31.
Held at the Araneta Coliseum, the pageant had its top 12 remaining candidates flashing their best smiles and strutting their best walks as they showcased their embellished gowns crafted by local fashion designers.
The top 12 Filipina beauties are:
- #5: Karen Laurrie Mendoza of Iloilo City
- #8: Nicole Budol of Angono, Rizal
- #17: Chelsea Fernandez of Tacloban City
- #23: Nicole Borromeo of Cebu
- #28: Gabrielle Basiano of Borongan of Eastern Samar
- #35: Diana Mackey of Nueva Ecija
- #31: Yllana Marie S. Aduana of Laguna
- #39: Jasmine Omay of Tarlac Province
- #40: Roberta Angela Tamondong of San Pablo, Laguna
- #25: Annalena Lakrini of Bataan
- #32: Anna Carres De Mesa of Batangas
- #1: Stacey Daniella B. Gabriel of Cainta, Rizal
As they graced the stage with their elegant precence, the candidates shared the inspiration of their gowns in voiceovers while Ibang Planeta by Zild Benitez played in the background.
The crowned winners will represent the Philippines in the international stage for Miss International, Miss Globe, Miss Intercontinental, and Miss Grand International.
Take a good long look at the candidates in their evening gowns: