Healthy, happy and in person: Let kids discover their best selves at Vista Mall
BrandedUp in partnership with
Vista Mall, Starmall and its Lifestyle Centers take pride in being holistic centers that cater to their respective communities. Aside from a world-class ambience and feel in every location, Vista malls continue to curate a suitable mix of retail that not only satisfies shopper choices, but makes sure to be inclusive of the best possible offerings for children.
As the country continues its steady march into a post-pandemic normal, malls are again alive not only with adults, but kids as well, rediscovering their worlds. They are going back to face to face classes, and hearteningly, are allowed to have fun in the outside world again. Malls have always been a world of wonder for children—from the playgrounds like Kinder City to the exciting fun that toys at AllToys can bring.
But more than this, Vista Mall has come up with a new dimension to the post-pandemic mall experience: a new dimension of learning from a round-up of classes and workshops to engage little ones in healthy, immersive programs.
Starting the formative years of a child does not stop within the four walls of a classroom setup or at home—kids discover their full potential to instill good virtues by learning first-hand, and of course forging relationships with others through exercise and healthy competition.
It truly is priceless: witnessing our children come together, twirling in pirouettes on tippy toes and showing off their kicks through ballet, taekwondo and karatedo workshops.
These are now at Vista Mall and Lifestyle Centers near you:
NOMO - A Vista Lifestyle Center
- Thursdays | Taekwondo Class (4pm, Level 3 near AllSports)
- Saturdays & Sundays | Ballet (10:30am-12:30pm / 2-4pm, Level 3 near Caffeena)
- Saturdays | Taekwondo Class (1-2:30pm, Level 3 near AllSports)
Vista Mall Dasmariñas
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | Ballet Class (5pm, Level 3 in front of Kinder City)
Vista Mall Global South
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday | Taekwondo Class (4:30-8:30pm, Level 1)
Vista Mall Sta. Rosa
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | Karate Lesson (5pm)
- Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays | Taekwondo Lesson (5pm)
SOMO - A Vista Mall
- Saturdays & Sundays | Karate (10-11:30am, Upper Ground Level)
Vista Mall Las Piñas
- Saturdays | Taekwondo (5-7pm, Level 2)
- Sundays | Taekwondo (12nn-2pm, Level 2)
Vista Mall General Trias
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | Taekwondo (4pm, Level 2)
- Fridays & Sundays | Karate (4pm, Level 2)
Vista Mall Antipolo
- Saturdays | Ballet Class (1-3pm, Level 1)
Vista Mall Malolos
- Tuesdays & Thursdays | Taekwondo Workshop (5pm, Level 2)
Vista Mall Bataan
- Saturdays and Sundays |Taekwondo Workshop (1pm, Level 2 near GongCha)
- Saturdays and Sundays | Karatedo Workshop (3:30pm, Level 2 near Commune Hall)
Vista Mall Naga
- Saturdays & Sundays | Taekwondo Workshop (1pm, Level 1)
Vista Mall Davao
- Saturdays & Sundays | Taekwondo (10am-12nn, Level 2)
Starmall San Jose Del Monte
- Fridays | Taekwondo Class (5pm starting March 4, 2023)
- Saturdays | Taekwondo Class (10am starting March 4, 2023)
- Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays|Dancing & Modelling Class (4pm, starting March 2, 2023)
- Saturdays and Sundays | Singing Classes (4pm, starting March 4, 2023)
To stay updated on Vista Mall, Starmall and its Lifestyle Centers’ events and activities, follow their official Facebook pages.
* * *
Editor’s Note: This article was provided by Vista Mall.