Want to make your dreams of flying for a living come true? PAL Express has opened its doors to aspiring flight attendants and is hiring cabin crew members this October.
As announced in a Facebook post by Cabin Crew Life, the airline is accepting walk-in applicants from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm on Oct. 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, and 26.
Aspirants must be at least 18 years old, able to communicate in English, attended at least two years of college, have a pleasing personality and clear complexion, and preferably have 20/20 vision or contact lenses. Cabin Crew Life added that there's no age limit for applicants.
Other particular requirements for female and male cabin crew members are as follows:
- At least 5'2" tall
- Must wear red lipstick and appropriate makeup
- Must wear basic corporate attire with blazer
- Hair must be tied in a bun
- Must wear black shoes with at least two-inch heels
- At least 5'6" tall
- No makeup or foundation
- Must wear corporate suit with classic necktie and classic leather belt
- Must wear classic, polished leather shoes
- Must have a clean haircut
Those who wish to apply can visit the PAL Express HR Office at Gate 1, Andrews Avenue, Nichols, Pasay on the dates mentioned above. In addition, they must bring their resume and a valid ID.
Training for successful applicants begins in October and they will start flying in December.